- I have a handsome husband who loves me and would do anything for me
- I have a son who is adorable, strong, smart, hilarious, happy and who makes every day a great day!
- I have a great place to live
- I have wonderful hair clients
- I tend an adorable little girl 5 days a week
- I have a dependable car
- I have a phone that allows me instant access to scriptures, conference talks, lesson manuals, etc
- I have family whom I am in contact with daily
- I have friends that have taught me to coupon and have taught me how to spreadsheet a budget
- I have friends who care about me, who text and call me just to see how I'm doing
- I am in a wonderful ward full of friends
- I am grateful for the temple and the peace and answers I can find there
- I am grateful for the gospel and all it brings to my life
- I am grateful for all the opportunities life provides
Monday, November 7, 2011
The last 6 months have probably been the hardest of my life so far. At times I have felt sorry for myself and wondered why I had to go through the trials I have been experiencing, but today as I was in the Truck with my husband Rob and my baby Ryder I looked over at Rob as we were driving down the road and it just randomly hit me-how much I have to be grateful for I began to feel so blessed as I thought of all that I have.