Thursday, February 5, 2009

Being Engaged!!

I've always believed being engaged is this wonderful leisurely time in life where you and your fiance live in some kind of lovey dovey bliss?! Well turns out I was wrong!! Being engaged is crazy!!!
Don't get me wrong-It's fun and exciting and there is lots of love, but there is stress and worry and apprehension that I personally did not know was part of this whole state of being engaged!!
Now that I know I can enjoy this crazy/fun state that we are currently in! It's fun thinking of colors, flowers, wedding cakes, wedding dresses, etc etc, all things lovely and pretty and wedding-like!!
Being engaged means marriage is coming and I am thrilled to be marrying the love of my life!!
I'm engaged to a kind of man, that at one point I didn't know existed!! He is funny and smart and treats me like a queen! I love that we have been best friends for a long time before we ever dated it makes our relationship that much more special!!

3 comments:

  1. I heard you were engaged!! Congrats! Thanks for the comment on my blog. It is crazy how fast time goes by. Just enjoy this part of the process, it will be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Clod!!! You never told me you have a blog! I'm so excited, hope you don't mind if I add yours to mine so that I can check yours out more often. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I was just thinking about you the other day when I drove past your aunt's house. I didn't know you got engaged! Was it the singles ward! If it was aren't you glad you the bishop made you go there! I didn't know if you knew I did photography but you can look at my website and blogspot http://moxiecreatives.blogspot.com/ and http://www.moxiecreativedesigns.com/
    I'm going to be lowering the prices too, and we can work out a deal too. I'm so glad you connected to my blog! I'm going to link your blog to mine if you don't care!

    ReplyDelete