Thursday, November 26, 2009

LATELY!

Well First of all my computer has a virus so I have been unable to get oneline at all. It's been kinda driving me nuts. So for the past week or so I have been unable to use my computer. So now I am borrowing a computer to update my blog!
Second of all I had an amazing birthday! I received some amazing decorations, cute cards, a scripture case, a scrapbook kit, a cookbook, etc etc etc. (I have amazing friends and family that are waaaaaaaaaaayyy too nice, but I so appreciate it! :)
I love the week of Thanksgiving! I love food, my birthday, and searching for a Christmas Tree in the mountains! YAY for the season!!

1 comment:

  1. Claudia Im glad you found me I didn't even know you were married, good luck with everything. (love the wedding photo with the umbrella sooo beautiful!)

    ReplyDelete