Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Have you played this game?

What game am I talking about? Monopoly deal! I love it! It's a new favorite. Tied with Rummikub (and that's serious business-I love me some rummikub ha ha) Monopoly deal has all the fun of monopoly- the owning properties and houses, paying people money, competing, winning, etc. The factor that makes monopoly deal so much better than regular monopoly is that it doesn't take near as long to play? It's a fast pace card game! Yep- I said card game! No game board no pieces, just cards......and I love it.
We played it a few weeks ago at a friends house and loved it so much we had to go and buy it asap. It is a cheap game too! It was $5 dollars at walmart! Can you really beat a game that super fun, fast paced, addicting and well priced??? I think not!
If you ar enot convinced of how very cool this game is...............well the only solution is to come on over and play it with us! :)

2 comments: