Wednesday, January 18, 2012

our new calling!

Since Rob and I have been married we have had a few different callings. the near thing is every calling we have had has been a joint calling where both of us get to serve together in the same calling. We have been Sunday school teachers - primary teachers- pfr's and now our newest calling is cooridinators of the coed youth sports program in our stake. I have never had a stake calling before. At first I was super worried. I had no idea what was expected of us our what our responsibilities were- but after a couple of meetings a few emails and being set apart I feel much better about this new calling! We get to interact with the youth of our stake and plan and attend coed youth sports activities. If you know me very well you know I know nothing of sports nor am I very sporty- but with Rob by my side I think I will learn alot and have a lot of fun on this new adventure of ours.

1 comment: