Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ONE YEAR!






Man! I can't believe I have been married a year! A year full of change and adjustments but good, healthy ones! It's been an amazing year! It went by so fast in a way, but in another way it feels like we have been married forever-just because it feels like life could have never been any different than it is right now! A couple years ago I never would have thought that I'd be married to Rob right now-but it's fantastic. A few years ago Rob was just my best friend whom sometimes I liked more than a friend.... Now he is still my best friend, but the love of my life also. He has been such a giant blessing in my life, I love him so much!
We have accomplished a lot in the last year. We went from 15,000 dollars of debt to 2,000 dollars of debt currently! We just moved to a bigger/better/nicer home. We have learned a lot about each other and have had a blast along the way!

My favorite things about Rob:

*He is always thinking about me-I love getting random texts throughout the day from him that say things like "I love a girl" "how's my girl doing?" or " I love you to pieces, did ya know that?"
*He is so patient
*He never gets mad or angry
*He is so calm-it balances out my over worrying tendencies
*He makes me feel pretty
*He makes me feel good at life
*I love how strong he is
*I love how tall he is
*I love how a call, text or even a smile from him can make my day
*I love how he always opens doors for me
*He plays Rumikub with me multiple times a day without even complaining
*I love how he makes me feel like the luckiest girl alive!

Seriously I could go on all day long, but i don't want to bore you all too bad so I will stop! LOL :)

Well, here are some pics from our wedding day! The best day ever!

6 comments:

  1. I have never seen a more PERFECT match than you two!!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Clod! You are the luckiest girl ever! I hope I have a husband that makes me feel that way:) I think it's cute how you're so smitten over him even after a year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! One year down and infinity to go :) You are such a cute couple and will be awesome parents one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Congrats you two! What a cute couple. Your wedding pictures are beautiful! Looks like you had a blast on your trip. Way to go have fun. Hope all is well for you two love birds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aawwwww.you guys are my favorite. love you guys :D and i cant wait to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe it's been a year. That's so crazy. Good for you. Sounds like he's pretty great; you're one lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete