Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Life

I decided to upload a few random pictures and blog about life happenings that have occurred lately.



I tend some adorable kids: Ann, Gwen, and Cash. I love spending my days with these littles ones!



Rob had a birthday: He had a good birthday! He got a cheesecake (his favorite) He got gardening gloves, some Mountain Dew, A scope for his 25.06, work pants, some cash, and a few ties! We ate homemade pizza and had a few people over! It was a great day!

We are growing a garden. Our garden is coming along quite well! It's exciting to watch things grow I can't wait til everything is ready and we can start using what we are growing.



Rob's dog choncho now lives with us. It has been a challenge for me. I've never had a pet? I suppose it's going alright having him live with us and it makes Rob happy!












1 comment:

  1. Hey Claud. I just wanted to tell you how much I love reading your blog! I have been a bit in my own little world for the last few months and have not kept up on blogging. But I have been reading your blog today and everything that I've missed. I love the totally randomness yet total cuteness of your blog! Keep posting girl! :)

    ReplyDelete