Tuesday, September 14, 2010

NEW JOB!

A little over month ago I told Rob I missed working in a salon and doing hair more. I also said that the only way I would ever really work in a salon again is if I could choose my own hours, still nanny, still do hair at hurricane rehab, not be required to work saturdays, find a place that paid a high commission or cheap boothrent, find a place not too far from where we live, etc. etc. I thought with all my stipulations that I was basically saying it would never happen because realistically what are the chances of me finding all of that?
Well.....I found it! At Solutions hair and body! I think this is going to be a great new change in my life and I don't think it could have happened at a better time! :) I have worked there for a week and I am loving it so far. I'm not quite as busy as I would like but I am getting there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment