Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Random Happenings

So first I have a funny story. Cash Mcfadden is a three year old I tend. He is the most hilarious kid ever. Anyway, this past week I got all excited about fall and halloween and decided to get out the few halloween/fall decorations I have. When Cash came to my house he said, "Claudi(he always calls me claudi, I suppose the last "a" is just too hard lol) I love your decorations, but I think you need to get the rest of them out." I tried to explain that I didn't have anymore decorations. Finally he said, "Well I guess we will have to go to the halloween store and find more decorations for you, because we have alot more at my house and I think you need lots like us."

In other news I ran my first 5k race. I didn't do quite as well as I would have hoped but I did ok and pretty close to my goal. I've decided running in the morning is alot harder than running at night (which is when I usually run) So maybe before my next race I need to start practicing running in the morning! :)

We are going to California this weekend to take my Father in law to the airport. It will be a short trip, but I am ecstatic to go to the beach and swim in the ocean, even if its cold! :)

Robs playing on a city league basketball team and I love to go to his games and watch him play! It makes me so proud of him! He is such a good basketball player and he loves it, so I am glad he gets to participate in something he loves!

I am enjoying my new salon job. It started out slow but its getting a little bit busier everytime I go in. It is fun to be back in a salon and meeting new people every day! It's hard sometimes to be working multiple jobs and be away from home so much, but its nice to have the extra money to be able to put into savings!

3 comments:

  1. The good news? It's been really hot in So. California this week, so I think your water temperature in the ocean will be just perfect!!!! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the 5K! That is awesome :) I'm glad you're enjoying your jobs--hopefully you aren't too busy. Have fun in California!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So did you take the advice of the kiddo and go to the Halloween Store? He is so fun and you are so cute with him. I loved watching the two of you together.

    ReplyDelete