Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Half way through! Yay!

So, I am now half way through my pregnancy! :) We have had so much fun planning and preparing for our little Ryder. I've had to learn how to slow down and take it easy sometimes, which hasn't been easy for me, but it's worth it for our Ryder. :)

Even Rob, who hates shopping loves to shop for baby stuff! I think its because he's so excited that its a boy that even shopping for little Ryder is exciting to him!

We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and we were both so excited to see our baby! It's the best feeling in the world to hear the heartbeat, see the heartbeat, see our baby move and to know hes growing and doing well!

I don't really fit in my clothes anymore, but I don't know if you didn't know me if you would think I was pregnant? or would just think Ive gained a little? I think I don't "show" as much as some people because of my long torso? but who knows? I am excited to start looking pregnant! :)

I am so grateful for this pregnancy! I am so excited to finally be a mom-it's something I have always wanted! I love how Rob is just as excited as I am over every little baby/pregnancy related thing! Now if I can just learn to be patient for the next 4& 1/2 months until I get to meet my baby that would be good! :)

7 comments:

  1. I didn't start sporting a real "bump" til I was 5 1/2 months along, so don't worry. It is the best though when you do...people start commenting on how cute you are. Maternity clothes are awesome and so comfortable!

    If you haven't already, take pictures of your growing belly every week or every 2 weeks. You won't believe how much your changing til you look at them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should post a pregnancy picture so we can see how cute you look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so exciting. And I relally love that super cute name. You should post pics of your cute prego belly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so excited for you to. I am also so excited to start planning the shower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahoo for halfway! I'm excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I have a question about your site, would you mind emailing me back @ kthomas@primroseschools.com?

    Thanks,
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just checking in. Looking for pix of your preggy belly! Are you gonna post some? They would be cute.

    ReplyDelete