Saturday, March 12, 2011

26 weeks!





In the first picture I am 19 weeks in the second picture I am 24 weeks.

So I am now 26 weeks pregnant. I can't believe it. Sometimes it feels like I have been pregnant forever, other times the due date feels so soon. I am so excited to meet my baby boy. On the other hand sometimes I don't feel quite prepared? My pregnancy is going well so far and Rob and I are enjoying preparing for Ryder's arrival. :)



I guess I am too easily persuaded by peer pressure. I feel ginormous in both of these pictures and feel weird about posting them, but people kept asking to see pregnant pictures of me. who knows why? P.s. Rob and I had a hard time taking these pictures, after taking multiple pictures and me not liking how any of them turned out Rob gave up and told me I looked fine in all of them and didn't understand why I was so upset?! Silly pregnancy hormones!

5 comments:

  1. You DO look super cute! Although you feel ginormous, you will get bigger, but think positive...that means you've got a growing, healthy child! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously you look so stinkin cute. Glad to know the pregnancy is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! I agree with Christy--it's hard feeling huge, but it's worth it when you get to hold your sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you posted pictures! You look darling. Can't wait to see pics of sweet little Ryder. He'll be here before you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone wants to see them because you are so cute!!! Besides, you can finally tell that you're pregnant. Remember how you didn't even have a bump for the first half. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete