Friday, December 14, 2012

what's been happening in our lives !

In August we bought a house. We moved in to our new house labor day weekend.Our house is located in hurricane, near the hurricane Walmart. We love being home owners. Labor day weekend we announced to friends and family that we were expecting baby number 2.on October 19th we found out that baby number 2 is a boy. We are excited to have 2 little boys. sometime towards the end of November we decided baby boy number 2's name will be Ruston Hatch Robinson. This pregnancy has been a little rough. I've been very sick and it doesn't seem to be getting any better? I am now 26 Weeks along. Since 22 Weeks I've been getting progesterone shots every week.we are hoping they prevent pre term labor. Hopefully it works because the shots are very unpleasant... Ruston moves constantly every day. I love feeling him move. We are excited for all the changes in our lives this year. It is kind of strange for me to imagine a life surrounded by boys when I grew up without any boys in my life. Lol

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Claudia! Your little guy is due just three weeks after mine! It will be so fun to have two little boys! We miss you in our ward!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to be invited to your blog Emily.I'm excited for you guys! We miss the ward too!

      Delete
  2. Whoa! Congrats-and I thought the house was the big news in your lives. That's really exciting.

    ReplyDelete