Monday, January 7, 2013

Deals!

I love getting good deals! Especially on stuff I have to buy anyway. I used to get all kinds of deals at smiths. When we moved to hurricane shopping at smiths wasn't practical. Then I discovered farmers market. It is a grocery store located in laverkin. It's about ten minutes from our House. I have found they have great sales! On Saturday I went to farmers market. I bought cheese for 3.99 for a 2 lb block. Chicken for 1.29 a lb for boneless skinless chicken breasts . Then they had this produce deal. You were given a paper sack and you could fill it up with produce, as much as you could fit in the bag and it was only ten dollars. Bottom line: I spent $75 on over $200 worth of groceries!i love getting deals!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome Claudia! I wish that they had something like that here in St. George! I know that they do have a farmer's market but it doesn't go through the winter, and they don't usually sell things like chicken there. Maybe I will have to come and check that one out sometime!

    ReplyDelete