Tuesday, April 2, 2013

update!!

Sorry for the picture over load, but I couldn't narrow it down to any less pictures. At least I didn't upload the 200 pictures I was choosing from lol. Life with 2 boys is: crazy, fun, exciting, exhausting,tiring, hilarious,and priceless. I wouldn't trade it for anything but its been an adjustment. Ryder loves his brother. I love watching the two of them interact. Ryder has been so good with the adjustment of adding Rustin to our family. I am so proud of him for taking it so well. I can't believe Rustin is over 3 weeks old! Time goes by way too fast. We have decided to bless him May 5th. So we are looking forward to that. Ryder will turn 2 on May 13th! I can't believe how fast the time flies. He is getting so big and so smart. He knows all his colors. He knows 6 of his letters, he asks questions constantly and is always observing and learning. He is super independant and has to do everything by himself. He occasionally talks in third person-its kinda funny! Rob and I will be celebrating four years of marriage next week! so Crazy! I love him more today than I ever did! He has been such a huge blessing in my life. He is such a good husband and father. He always puts us first. I am excited for many more years together and to spend forever with him.

1 comment: