Thursday, December 19, 2013

Fall Farm Fun

This fall we went to Staheli farm twice and I can't remember the name of the one in hurricane, but we went there once.

A couple of these pics are from the 2nd time we went to staheli's and the rest are from the farm in hurricane.


These are from when we went to staheli farm with Rob's work party.


I wish I could remember the name of this place. I guess I should have blogged about it sooner....
IT was awesome.

First of all it was in hurricane so it was less than 10 minutes away.
You park near a barn then go on a hay ride out to the activities.
There is a corn maze
a hay bale maze for kids
lots of animals for petting
trains rides for kids
there was a movie playing (the headless horesman movie)
The Farm was "known" for it's headless horseman that rode around the farm as you were participating in the activities
There was a bonfire to sit around and warm up
there was a play ground for kids
They had horse rides for the kids

Ryder had a blast, Rusty enjoyed the outing. We went with my aunt Tricia and her family for FHE one night. Rob was sleeping ofcourse since he needs to go to bed @530pm these days in order to get up by 1:30am for work.

I love looking at these pictures because they have patrick in them. We miss patrick. He is my cousin who is on a mission in New Zealand! He was always so good with my kids, he was fun to have around.
My cousin camille is in one of the pictures above holding Rustin in her jacket trying to keep him warm.
My camera wasn't working right that night, so the pictures aren't the greatest quality, but at least I have something to remember this fun night by. Ryder did enjoy riding a horse, riding a train, playing on the playground, and petting the animals. :)


I will definately want to go back next year. Maybe next year Rob can come too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment