Friday, December 20, 2013

Halloween Day (I know a little late, but better late than never!)

For Halloween My boys were minions. My sister was so nice and made them the cutest hats that I got tons of compliments on.
My boys looked so cute as minions.

We went to the Library and had story time, had a little costume parade around the library. Listened to some halloween stories, and went home with some treats.

We had a visit from grandma and grandpa Robinson

We ate homemade pizza for lunch, Then Rob went to sleep for a while so he would be able to stay up and go trick or treating with the kids

The kids and I went to the elementary costume parade to see my cousin collin and my aunt Shirley.

We went to a trunk or treat

We went trick or treating, dad came with us at the end, he forgot he had homework due, so he spent most of the day sleeping or doing homework! :)

Both boys fell asleep on the way to the way awesome street.... So Ryder came home with hardly any candy, but I am ok with that.

Over all it was a really fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment