Saturday, December 28, 2013

Making Christmas cookies

Rob and I received a cookie press as part of our wedding gifts almost five years ago when we got married. We have packed it in and out of 3 kitchens, and never used it.

The other day we saw some cookies that looked like they were made using a cookie press, so it made me want to use ours, and be festive for christmas!

We finally broke out the cookie press, the food coloring, and made some festive green christmas cookies using the cookie press.

Ryder loves to help.

It made a ton of cookies, Our cookie jar is over flowing. I need to take them to people or something so I don't eat too many?!

I bagged some up in some cute christmas bags for Rob to take to scouts with him yesterday for his scout boys. The problem: only 2 boys showed up for scouts yesterday out of 10 boys! So we still have lots of cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment