Thursday, February 2, 2017

check in

I'm in week five of my 8 week health challenge.

CURRENT STATS

I've lost ten pounds.

I've lost several inches.

I'm a little discouraged that I'm not losing weight faster, or seeing more physical changes.

I am determined to be a healthy weight, and size. I want more energy, and better health. I want to avoid health problems and pain, knowing I am taking the best care of myself.

CURRENT THOUGHTS!!

I need to improve on my workouts, I'm exercising daily but not giving it my all! I need to push harder, and be more strategic! Monday I really pushed myself, did 40 minutes of strength training, then went running outside (in 19 degree weather) and felt amazing afterward!

I love learning more, learning about the science of weight loss, macros, and how our bodies process it all.

I get frustrated with the food industry. Why is it harder to find and more expensive to buy; natural peanut butter, and raw honey, nitrate free hormone free bacon, gluten free foods, dairy free foods, etc?

My family is eating healthier. Partly because I'm cooking healthier, and keeping more veggies and lean protein in the house, but partly because they see how I'm eating and how easy it is, and how my health is improving.

It is easier when I have all my prep done, all I have to do is grab prepped meals and reheat them. I am less tempted to eat unhealthy when i dont have to think about what I want to make.

I love JDJ Nutrition protein powders. They are delicious, they blend great, and this company has amazing service. They have local delivery and deliver same day or next day!!


I'm excited to see where this journey will lead me!!

Until next time, friends!




1 comment:

  1. That's awesome Claud! You are worth it and it does make a difference. So proud of you! Keep going lady! I can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete