Monday, March 1, 2010

Life is good!

Last Wednesday we spent our first night in our new place! It's always weird to spend a "first night" at a new place. There is new sounds and new silences and everything smells different and feels different. The first few nights I felt as if i was just staying at someone else's house. Although, as the days go by, it is starting to feel a lot more like home!
I like having a giant pantry and a bigger kitchen! I enjoy having a yard and a garage. I love that I have been able to find places for all my stuff and have been able to put stuff away that never even got pulled out of boxes at my old place.
We love our new ward already! After going to it for only two weeks we feel more welcomed and loved than we ever did in our old ward. I love that we can walk to church. It is only like a five minute walk, if that?
I didn't know if I would like living in the middle of St. George. I really enjoyed living in Washington.However, I think I am going to like living here. Nothing is as close as it used to be (like Walmart and Costco and Rob's work) But now we are closer to family and closer to places in town, and Walmart and Costco aren't that far away, and rob doesn't mind the drive to work.
We are loving getting settled and unpacked in our new home. We both are excited to have a bigger, newer, nicer place. We are both doing well with work and other activities. We are planning a California Trip next month for our anniversary! We are both looking forward to a vacation! This move has been alot of work and we are in some desperate need of relaxation!

1 comment: