Monday, March 29, 2010

whats on my mind today! :)

In less than a week Rob and I will be in California. We are going to Disneyland and the beach to Celebrate our 1st Anniversary! I am so excited! I so need a vacation! I'm excited to be outside in a warm climate and be able to spend day after day with my hubby-no going to work for us next week-YAY!

Pizza..............I love it! I could eat pizza for every meal and be completely content! I love all kinds of pizza; ham and pineapple, pepperoni, combination, meat lovers, but my favorite pizza topping is grilled chicken! (a little odd, i know, but heck its delicious!) So, you may be asking yourself, why is she talking about her love of pizza? Because, I am bugged that i love it so much that I have these random cravings where I need it, and if I don't get it asap I cannot stop thinking about it until i get to eat some pizza. Tonight was one such instance. I wanted pizza and nothing else. I even made my husband one dinner (because he wasn't in the mood for pizza) and my husband-because he is so nice and very used to my obsessive cravings- went and picked me up a pizza! The best and only way to eat pizza is when you can dip it in wild coyote light ranch! :) mmm..............I love pizza!

Cooking! I used to love to cook and love to experiment with new recipes. But, lately I am just not in the mood. I don't know what my deal is? I seriously have to force myself to cook. Well thats the end of that thought sorry it was so short. If you have any quick easy delicious recipes I'd love new ideas. Maybe new ideas would give me the extra incentive I need to want to cook again and get out of my silly rut!

Blogging! I used to rarely blog, like once every few months or so. Lately, however I have blogged a ton. I used to think that I had to have some exciting experience to blog about. Instead the last few times I have blogged I have just written about my life and my thoughts etc etc. whether its exciting or boring, because whatever it is, it's ME! So, there ya go! P.S. Since i have changed that I have enjoyed blogging a ton more!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about cooking. I think it comes and goes in spurts. Like for the past couple of months I am not into cooking so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...Wild Coyote ranch. Oh how I've missed that stuff!!

    ReplyDelete