Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Randomness of late

I have a few funny/interesting experiences that have occurred lately that I thought would be a fun subject to blog about.

One day last week I decided to make Rob a lunch and go to his work and pick him up and then we could go to the park and eat together. We went to the park, and it was a beautiful day and so nice and relaxing! (I know your wondering what the interesting part is, but don't worry it's coming.) So, we are sitting there enjoying the nice weather and just being together, when we hear someone singing. There was a guy, a grown man probably around fifty years old, walking around the park singing old songs at the top of his lungs! It was hilarious and a little creepy! He just kept walking around and singing songs as loud as he could. (he he he it made me giggle)

So the other day I just got done with a couple haircuts and we were sitting on the couch chatting when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there was a guy standing there. He didn't say anything just stood there. I finally said hi to break the weird awkward silence. Then he steps around me to step in the house looks around then steps back out. The whole time I am thinking who is this guy and what is he doing. Finally, he looks at me and says "this isn't the Foote's house is it? (The Foote's are our neighbors that live in the other side of the duplex we live in.) I just found it weird how we stepped in and looked around my house before he said anything?
This isn't really a story as much as just a random fact! I am addicted to the game Rummikub. Seriously, Rob and I play it at least once every day (no joke!) I've been addicted to it for about 6 months but more intensely the last 2 months. I love that you have to think and strategize but there is also a lot of luck involved too. I don't like games that are too hard because of all the thinking, but a little thinking is fun!

Okay, sorry this blog may not be the most interesting, but my life is kinda boring sometimes, but hey thats better than drama any day! ha ha and i just wanted to share a few random stories anyway, so there ya go! :)

1 comment: