Friday, December 16, 2016

Current theme of my life


I have always been a very cautious person. I like to know details. I like to know whats going to happen and how and when and why. I don't often jump or be spontanious or step out of my comfort zone. I feel like the past four months and continuing now the theme of my life is "jump out of your comfort zone!"

Moving to a new town

A new ward

Snow

Driving on big freeways

Teaching relief society

teaching a class on lectures of faith

making new friends

Living in Bountiful

Are just a few of the things that have truly been hard and Ive really had to rely on my faith and just push through and cheer myself on, and do you know what I accomplished these things. IT wasn't as scary as I imagined. Some of these experiences I am still working through and trying to be brave and fake it til I make it. But I am realizing now more than ever that I can do hard things!

I am doing things and having adventures I never dreamed possible. I am now excited for what surprises life will bring and learning to be less afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment